Woodwork as a tool for inclusion
Sponsor: UPM-Kymmene Otepää OÜ
Sponsorship: The Sponsor shall support the Project as defined in this Agreement.
The Project relates to the Sponsor’s Biofore Share and Care focus area
- Engaging with communities,
The objectives of sponsorship are:
- People with learning disabilities have a right to meaningful life. With this project, Foundation Maarja Küla will be able to offer job-like activities for 20 persons with learning disabilities by gaining more skills in woodwork
The objectives are measured with the following key performance indicators:
- Social benefits through community support.
- Creating a positive image of the company.
- Project aims at developing the cohesion and vitality in community